Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #436
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by throsu View Post
Dear JsWolf

That's great news!
Do you, by any chance, know the reason of this? It doesn't really matter, now that I know it's normal. However...
Thank you!
No idea why. For me, it isn't a bother at all.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:32 PM   #437
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by throsu View Post
Dear JsWolf

That's great news!
Do you, by any chance, know the reason of this? It doesn't really matter, now that I know it's normal. However...
Thank you!
Assuming you're talking just the very bottom (maybe up to where the page number info is) it's due to the lighting method. If you hold the device vertical and look down the screen you'll see there is 5 LED lights in the bottom. it takes some amount of distance to spread out (or be spread by the light guide) so it will be slightly darker at the bottom, typically in a bit of a cone shaped pattern.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2014, 01:52 AM   #438
throsu
Enthusiast
throsu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five wordsthrosu can name that ebook in five words

Device: kobo aura h2o
Great! Thank you, robko.
throsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:32 PM   #439
andrzejmakal
andrzejmakal began at the beginning.

Device: PW3, PW5, Kobo Sage
Hi
First post here, fantastic place, Happy to be here

Just received my H2O. After sat down on my Onyx (broken screen) I was in beteen for Voyage, Glo HD and H2O.
Gone for H2O, very happy. Perfect screen, speedy enough.
Just for reading.
Cheers from Poland.
andrzejmakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:40 PM   #440
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzejmakal View Post
Hi
First post here, fantastic place, Happy to be here

Just received my H2O. After sat down on my Onyx (broken screen) I was in beteen for Voyage, Glo HD and H2O.
Gone for H2O, very happy. Perfect screen, speedy enough.
Just for reading.
Cheers from Poland.
A witamy, witamy, dzień dobry
Ja też mam H2O, jest super.

translation: welcome, good morning, I also have H20 it is super
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
h2o