Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-21-2018, 09:40 AM   #1
Charlies
Charlies began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Onyx Max 2 Eraser problem

Hi, just sharing a problem AND the solution. After just two days, the eraser of my stylus pen (the back of it that is supposed to work as an eraser) stopped working.
Actually you just have to lower the clip of the stylus, and it's gonna work again (you unintentionally pulled it up, which blocked somehow the eraser function).

Here you go!
Charlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:42 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Charlies and welcome to MobileRead. This is the Introduction section where you should tell us a bit about yourself. You should post your comment about the eraser in our Onyx section where it will be well received
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote