Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-11-2018, 05:15 AM   #1
fadneta33
fadneta33 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Free eBooks Guide: How to download eBooks free

Many enjoy reading a lot of content and hence spend a significant amount of money every month to buy eBooks. But it is not a bad idea to get many of the books we love to read free. This guide is written with the aim of helping readers learn how to download eBooks free.
The eBook is available free on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BJYKHDF
fadneta33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 05:29 AM   #2
Lassox
Lassox began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks for sharing! I rarely ever buy eBooks anymore. if you are into history you should check out Hourly History. They give away at least one new eBook away for free every Friday. And they seem to have a bunch of permanently free eBooks available on their website.

http://www.hourlyhistory.com/free-books/

Enjoy!
Lassox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:28 PM   #3
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
You just gotta love Amazon reviews. Do the people who post them even have a brain? Two reviews thus far, the negative one says:
Quote:
If you have a lot of money to waste you can buy this book
Uhm, the book is free. I guess that's "a lot of money" to an idiot. Could be the book used to cost more a month ago when the review was written. But how much could it have possibly cost? It's only 16 pages long.

[ p.s. - I'm not judging the book, as I haven't read it. I'm judging the idiot who wrote the review. Amazon reviews used to be useful, now they're useless. You can't believe a word that is written anymore, either good or bad. ]
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote