Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-06-2017, 01:12 PM   #1
Steve_Haley
CC iOS Developer
Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Variety phones/tablets
[iOS] v1.1.0 coming soon

Hello everyone,

I've just submitted version 1.1.0 to Apple. It brings:

- Bug fixes to the Read and Date Read column sycing
- It now remembers whether you last used 'group by first letters' in the grouping drawer, and what sorting you used on the main list/grid
- Book "0" in a series now displays the series and number correctly.
- It now asks you, only once, to review the app once you've been using it for a while. I'm hoping this will help counter-act some of the negative reviews it's received recently.

Most of all though, the app has been updated to use Swift 3, which is the latest version of Apple's new programming language. It took several days to convert it to this new version of Swift; I've tested and it should all still work. However, as always please let me know here if there are issues.

This should be live early next week; Apple usually only takes a few days to approve updates.
Steve_Haley is offline   Reply With Quote