Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-17-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
vix2000
vix2000 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle voyage
calibre/kindle problem

I have a kindle voyage and use calibre on my macbook to transfer books to it, usually via amazon email address. For some reason it has now stopped working. It sends from calibre but never reaches the kindle. I can't count the hours i've spent on line researching this to no avail, and in doing so I came across your forum. I am hoping that someone has experience of this problem and can advise me, I would be very grateful.
vix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert