Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-09-2018, 08:30 AM   #1
michamy
michamy began at the beginning.

Device: boox note
How to input "&" using the keyboard of boox note?

I cannot find this particular symbol in its built-in virtual keyboard. It is so weird and frustrating.
michamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
orcinus
Gadgeteer
orcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enough

Device: iRex iLiad, Sony PRS-500, Nokia 770, BB 7200, Samsung i600, iPhone
Hit ?123 and it’s right there, on the ”g” key?
orcinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #3
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Although OP specified «built-in virtual keyboard», if you need a rich amount of symbols at hand a few of us are quite satisfied with Hacker's Keyboard, org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard .
Extra symbols (e.g. accented) pop-up on long press of virtual keys.

BTW I now see it's on GitHub: https://github.com/klausw/hackerskeyboard
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:30 AM   #4
orcinus
Gadgeteer
orcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enoughorcinus will become famous soon enough

Device: iRex iLiad, Sony PRS-500, Nokia 770, BB 7200, Samsung i600, iPhone
I still don't seem to understand the problem...
It's right there, on the built in keyboard.

Which is actually just a reskinned stock Android keyboard.

@OP, did you perhaps change the keyboard language to one that has no "&"?
orcinus is offline   Reply With Quote