Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-06-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
I almost can't believe this is true

This came across one of my RSS feeds today, and I almost thought it was an old April Fools joke ... but it appears to be disturbingly real.

whatsyourprice.com

Can you believe this? My jaw keeps hitting the floor the further I look around that site. I met my lady online, as some here know -- and we had a truly special love story -- so I don't knock online dating sites in the least (even though that isn't how we met) but I just can't imagine having met her through a site like this. To have paid her to date me? Seriously?

I think it would have made my time with her just feel fake and forced.

People will joke that we already "pay" for dating and marriage anyway, but this is an entirely different thing. I don't begrudge people their ways of finding love, but wow ... I just don't know what to say. Maybe my 30 years of life have made me old fashioned.
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:23 AM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Have you not seen Pretty Woman...don't you believe it's true?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert