Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
New Nook 7" Tablet

Just when we thought Barnes & Noble was going to quit selling any non Sony eReaders or tablets, they announce a new eReader (Nook GlowLight 3) and a new, $50 tablet, the Nook Tablet 7". Very happy to see this. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the new tablet yet, it looks like it pretty much matches the Kindle 7 (2017) specs, except it has a microSD slot and uses Google Play out of the box ...

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/noo...ble/1124589342

EDIT: Bad information. Sorry. I didn't realize the Nook Tablet 7" has already been out for months.

Last edited by rcentros; 11-02-2017 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Incorrect Information -- Sorry
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:59 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Wait, this is a new $50 Nook 7"? How is it different from the one that's been out for quite a while?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:45 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
My fault. I thought the $50 Nook Tablet was new. I thought Barnes & Noble only sold Samsung tablets. If someone wants to delete this thread it would be fine with me.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:44 PM   #4
tas03
Zealot
tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Nook Glowlight +, Nook Tab. , Nook Simple Touch, iPad Air, iPhone 6Se
It seems that the light can never be turned off. You get 2.5 GB for 'sideloaded' content; when I tried to do what the manual said and tried to sideload content to my Glowlight Plus and it did not always work, customer service said it was impossible to do.
tas03 is offline   Reply With Quote