Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-25-2018, 10:14 AM   #1
Raptwithal
Connoisseur
Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle now; changing soon...
Read magazine in Kindle Cloud Reader?

I cannot see any of my purchased Kindle magazine subscriptions available to my Kindle Cloud Reader. I am able read the Kindle magazine subscriptions on my Kindle e-reader.

I've searched various sites with Kindle Cloud Reader instructions and cannot find a solution.

Am I right, then, that the Kindle Cloud Reader on my Win10 desktop CANNOT be used to read a Kindle magazine issue (i.e., one that I can read on my Kindle e-reader)?

Thanks!

Last edited by Raptwithal; 03-25-2018 at 11:00 AM.
Raptwithal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:20 PM   #2
Raptwithal
Connoisseur
Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raptwithal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle now; changing soon...
Found the answer: "NO," unless the publisher provides a way to do this, which typically publishers do not.
Raptwithal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2019, 01:24 AM   #3
sakurako
sakurako began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 4
Use Kindle desktop, not the KCR
sakurako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:24 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Many magazines can't be read using Kindle Desktop either. E.g. Analog, Asimov's and F&SF.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #5
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptwithal View Post
I cannot see any of my purchased Kindle magazine subscriptions available to my Kindle Cloud Reader. I am able read the Kindle magazine subscriptions on my Kindle e-reader.

I've searched various sites with Kindle Cloud Reader instructions and cannot find a solution.

Am I right, then, that the Kindle Cloud Reader on my Win10 desktop CANNOT be used to read a Kindle magazine issue (i.e., one that I can read on my Kindle e-reader)?

Thanks!
If you want to read it on the PC, maybe Calibre would suit you? (After downloading from the amazon manage kindle site. And converting the file)
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert