Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
lawnsong
lawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipselawnsong can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo touch
Is Kobo having technical problems?

All day today, I have been trying to buy books for my Kobo Touch. Every time I go to check out I get the message "Uh Oh! unable to load because of technical difficulties. I've sent a message to Kobo support, but they haven't gotten back to me. Anybody else getting this problem?
lawnsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnsong View Post
All day today, I have been trying to buy books for my Kobo Touch. Every time I go to check out I get the message "Uh Oh! unable to load because of technical difficulties. I've sent a message to Kobo support, but they haven't gotten back to me. Anybody else getting this problem?
If your using Internet Explorer turn off Filtred content.
ITs the little circle with the line through it where you type your web address.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2013, 07:00 AM   #3
minty girl
minty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipseminty girl can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo desktop
hi yes ive had the same trouble for the last few days. Its been driving me mad thought it might have been just me having that pro blem. Hope we have better luck soon
minty girl is offline   Reply With Quote