Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
[UPDATE] Android gets Annotated PDF application (RepliGo)

Cerience just released their latest PDF Reader called RepliGo.

Their new product now supports PDF annotation. I've tested reading the annotations made on another PDF reader and on a PC and the annotations look great. Also they have enhanced the PDF navigation and it is blazing fast compared to the rest of the PDF readers for the Android platform.

The downside is that the product is buggy and some of their previous features have been removed. Like text-reflow and locked zoom across pages. For reading, navigation, zooming and annotation the product is solid, but it does crash on occasion when doing some of the more corner case usage like deleting comments, and accessing bookmarks with nodes.

* It ends up I was not correct here. Reflow still exist, and the product is not so buggy. The issues are only with the rooted nook. The nook has a defect that makes it near impossible to access the corners. And the crashes only occur on the nook.

I've used Regpligo products back when I had a BlackBerry. Cerience has excellent customer service and are always active in improving their products.

Right now you an buy their product for 50% off (~$2.50)

(BTW I have no affiliation with Cerience, just a happy customer)

Here is a list of new features
Recent changes:
* Full screen document viewing
* Horizontal page and reading view layouts
* Toolbars to access common features
* Support for adding highlights, underlines, cross outs and sticky notes
* Adjustable text selections
* Searching across entire documents
* Night mode
* Intelligent double-tap zooming
* Document hyperlinks
* Tab-based Home screen
* Save attachments to any SD card location
* Improved page loading and rendering
* Support for JBIG2 images
* Move the application to the SD card

RegiGo Market (AppBrain) link..
Attached Images

Last edited by =X=; 01-14-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Fixed link and added QR Code / Added new info
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
andymiller
andymiller began at the beginning.

Device: iPaq, HTC EVO
I'm using Repligo on the EVO and it is very good. Excellent text flow and font sizing features.
andymiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I am a long time user of Repligo (from it's public beta) and I still use it on my Comet. The most recent version still as reflow.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
You know i just check it again and your correct, text reflow is still there. What has happens is a classic nook bug that makes this feature near impossible to use.

It's a know issue that the the 4 corners of the nook are extremely hard to access. So when I hit the "eye" icon nothing happens.

Thanks for pointing this out.
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote