Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Hard time donating

I had a hard time donating to Calibre, probably due to lack of patience or intelligence on my part.
Could not do it from the calibre main page donate to Calibre thing. Would not take my address.
I kept selecting Canada but all I got were US States etc.
Eventually tried just going to PayPal.ca and that worked.
I rarely use payPal so my account probably lapses or something.
Still I think it should be a bit easier for non US citizens to donate from your POV especially.

That said Calibre does seem to get better and better
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Hmm I'm sorry you had a hard time. About 45% of calibre donations come from non-US locations (about 120 countries in total).

Unfortunately, I know of no service that works better than Paypal globally, so we're stuck with it for the moment.

And thanks for the donation!
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert