Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
Shadofox513
Shadofox513 began at the beginning.

Device: Android Cellphone with 2 different reading apps
Books not able to be read.

I have been using the CC app for a very long time to transfer books from my pc to my phone. I haven't run into this issue before and cannot seem to find anyone else with the problem.

When I go to a book that I have just added, I make sure that it states on device, I have even tried deleting and redownloading it to my phone. The problem comes when I click the read button. Nothing happens. When I click open book with ... I use UB Media365 Reader and FBReader to read my books depending on the file type ... again nothing happens.

I am not getting an error message, it just takes me back to the book's screen. The book size is 0. When I go to where the book is saved I am able to pull it up, so it is on my phone. It just doesn't let me open things from the app, which was the reason that I have the app, so I can easily pull it up and search through without a headache.
Shadofox513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Send me a CC debug log as described in this FAQ: http://cc_faq.multipie.co.uk/index.php?solution_id=1068
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote