Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-22-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
Where to get The Time Travelers wife?

Does anyone know where I can purchase this ebook? I have a sony reader and live in Canada so I think Amazon is out.
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I couldn't find it in any form other than an audiobook. Since I don't buy paper, I checked it out of the library.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

thanks for the info Nate did you physically check it out of the library or did you get it from some kind of ebook library? I am a little disappointed that I couldn't find this as an ebook. It seems like the last 3 books I have wanted are not out in ebook for anywhere. I looked for this one, Bad Girls don't Die, and Bad moon Rising by Sherrilyn kenyon and can't seem to get any of them
Old 07-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry, it's a paper copy.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 AM   #5
megs94
megs94 doesn't littermegs94 doesn't littermegs94 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I was just going to post this same question! The movie looks good and I'd love to read the book before I see it. I guess it's back to the paper...
megs94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by megs94 View Post
I was just going to post this same question! The movie looks good and I'd love to read the book before I see it. I guess it's back to the paper...
Me, too.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #7
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I loved this book so much I OCR'd a paper copy.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #8
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
I loved this book so much I OCR'd a paper copy.
Perhaps you could send the file to the publisher and tell them that if they got their heads out of their nether regions they could make some money off of it.

Naw... they would just sue you.

Stupid publishers.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post

Stupid publishers.
True.

artemisblossom Look in the netherworld for ebook.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
Rachael
Rachael began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader
have deleted my message sorry

Last edited by Rachael; 07-22-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Rachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #11
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
[B][COLOR="Red"][message deleted] =0)
Mods will be here in a sec

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-23-2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Messaged deleted by Don [Moderator]
Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #12
Rachael
Rachael began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader
oops am i not allowed to do this?
Rachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
astra
The Introvert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
oops am i not allowed to do this?
Considering its(book's) legal face is unavailable for us puny mortals...
Old 07-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #14
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Cleveland Public Library (Clevnet) has it as an audiobook and and unabridged audiobook, but no ebook, oddly. Googling didn't turn any legitimate ebook versions either.

Carl
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #15
artemisblossom
Groupie

thanks for the info everyone. I love this site!!!!!