Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-22-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
TLHaddix
Author, wife, reader.
TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Under The Moon's Shadow - Romantic Suspense - Now Available

Hello, everyone. After a very long wait and some unexpected delays, it thrills me to no end to be able to tell you that my second novel, Under The Moon's Shadow, is here. It is now available for $2.99 at Amazon.com and Smashwords.com (which also has a 50% sample available for download). Here's a short description:

Small town life can be very, very dangerous...

People are disappearing in the Ohio River town of Leroy, Indiana, people who are less likely to be reported missing. Amid swirling rumors of devil worship and sacrifice, reporter Beth Hudson’s investigation into the whereabouts of the missing people leads her deeper and deeper into the clutches of a killer, while her personal life takes a tragic turn of its own. Can she save herself before she is claimed as the latest victim, or will she become another one of the missing?

UTMS is the second book in the Leroy's Sins Series. As the title of this thread mentioned, it is romantic suspense, and is a closed-door romance. Its predecessor, Secrets In The Shadows, has gotten great reviews at Amazon and from readers - although you'll have to take my word for that. Here's a direct link to my Amazon page and to my Smashwords page, where you can also find some freebies.

You can also drop by my website, www.tlhaddix.com and take a peek around for bonus materials, my blog, and a bunch of other goodies. I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

T. L. Haddix
TLHaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
TLHaddix
Author, wife, reader.
TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sale - Sale - Sale

Hey, Everyone. My second Romantic Suspense novel, Under The Moon's Shadow (Leroy's Sins) is on sale now through November 11th for $0.99! This is at both Amazon and at Smashwords. (Note: It may take a little while for the price change to go through Amazon's system.)

Here's the blurb:

Small town life can be very, very dangerous...

Something ominous is hovering over the town of Leroy, Indiana. People are vanishing - drug addicts, illegals, people whose disappearances are less likely to be investigated. Amid swirling rumors of altars, devil worshipping and sacrifice, reporter Beth Hudson's investigation into the whereabouts of the missing has led her deeper and deeper into the clutches of a killer. Certain the strange occurrences are connected, Beth struggles to stay focused on the story as her relationship with Detective Ethan Moore takes a tragic turn. Can she figure out what is going on and stop a killer, or will she become another one of the victims?
TLHaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Bought it and the first book, too! They sound good, and I look forward to reading them!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
murder, mystery, romantic suspense, series, small town