Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-13-2018, 06:52 AM   #1
cassa
cassa began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Calibre doesn't play audio and video

Hi everyone,
i have a problem with Calibre. My actual version is 3.15. I created an eBook with Sigil and Audio/Video are playing correctly on other ebook readers (Readium google chrome extension, Microsoft Edge) but on Calibre the player displays but i can't play anything. I attached the screen in this post.

The video format is .mp4 and the audio format is .mp3. I already tried to install third part video codec (K-lite codec pack) but nothing changes.

Also in the Sigil preview i can play video and audio correctly. I don't know what do to.

I have Windows 10.

please help! thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.png
Views:	38
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	161483  

Last edited by cassa; 01-13-2018 at 07:00 AM.
cassa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The calibre viewer does not support audio/vide. You can use the in browser viewer that comes with the calibre content server, but the standalone viewer does not support it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote