Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-14-2018, 06:07 PM   #16
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I only get to do binge reading when housesitting for my sister, which is once every other year. Going to be housesitting for her for the 2nd half of December, so I'm planning my binge. I was thinking of the rest of the Harry Bosch series. I've listened to the first 2 books and they are outstanding.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:44 AM   #17
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
I binge read at times.

I read the 15 books in the Wheel of Time series that includes the three Brandon Sanderson finished and the one prequel that Robert Jordan wrote.

I also read the 10 books in the main Malazan Book of the Fallen series by
Steven Erikson).

Both of these were extremely long series, and at times I felt a bit of burnout. Given the complexity of both of these fantasy series, I do think there was value to binge read them back-to-back to try and keep all the characters and story lines in memory; otherwise, I think I would have needed to take notes and/or read some summaries to catch back up.
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert