Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
weewid
weewid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle e-reader
How to display diaeresis ?

Hello there !
I just started reading the Silmarillion and my kindle doesn't display the diaeresis. It's actually quite annoying to read the elven names with a "?" in it.
I don't know where the problem come from.

Cheers !
weewid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:40 AM   #2
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Could be multiple reasons. Book is not encoded right or you are using a font that is incomplete. If the book came from Amazon, it would have been fine. Did you convert the book yourself?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert