Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #106
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Just wanted to share to my romance mobileread friends that I'm excited to announce I'm getting married today! It's 10-11-12!!!
Many karma points to you!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #107
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I just finished Rock Chick (still on sale for $1.99). Loved it. Laughed out loud many times throughout. Wasn't bothered by grammar or spelling to any extent. I will definitely going back for more.

I had seen a comment elsewhere that these books are a lot like Linda Howard's Blair Mallory books (love them). I have to agree they have a very similar feel and voice.

And ok it wasn't about rock band groupies in the sense that they were chasing a rock star throughout the book, but the girls ARE rabid rock band fans. It didn't factor into the plot but was a large part of the character back story so I wasn't that far off in my earlier assessment.
So glad you love the story! My favorite books of the series are 1 and 4. I'm on book 6 now that I know the last book wont be out till Jan 2013 I am pacing myself by reading other things.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today only!

Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker $1.99
$1.49 @ DANL if you're a member!
Genre: Romantic Suspense

I just finished this book and loved it! It's book one of the series so it has alot of world building in it but that doesn't take away from the couples' story at all.

The chemistry between the tortured hero and spunky heroine is great! I gave this book 5 stars because I just enjoyed it that much. I laughed alot, I cried some and not once did I want to smack the heroine which is very unusual for me.

I loved the author's writing style. It's unique and everything flows well together.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-11-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #109
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

can't wait to read that one, looks good!
Old 10-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #110
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Just wanted to share to my romance mobileread friends that I'm excited to announce I'm getting married today! It's 10-11-12!!!
Hope your marriage is full of joy and love!

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #111
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
can't wait to read that one, looks good!
Forgot to mention it was DANL selection a few month ago. I grabbed it then and after reading The Officer says I do which was horrible this redeemed DANL quality in my eyes when it comes to contemporary romance.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #112
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
It's Thursday again. The Cheaper by the Dozen list is out at RT Booklovers blog. PM me if you need the address.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #113
spindlegirl
Wizard

Thanks Blossom, i've gotten to know a few new authors because of you.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #114
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale:

$0.99:

MacLain's Wife by Jillian Hart
Genre: Historical Western Romance
Former Publisher: Zebra's Precious Gems Historical (2000)

$1.99
The Lost by Caridad Piñeiro
Series: Sin Hunters 03
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Hachette (2011)

Note: Both are Harlequin authors.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #115
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks. I just bought Hell on Wheels. I don't usually pay for romance novels, as I have so many, but what a great recommendation, Blossom!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #116
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thanks. I just bought Hell on Wheels. I don't usually pay for romance novels, as I have so many, but what a great recommendation, Blossom!
I liked it so much I left a review on it at Amazon something I never do but when I really want to promote a new author who I think deserve it I do go out of my comfort zone.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #117
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
For $1 @ Amazon: The Guy Next Door: Ready, Set, Jett\Gail's Gone Wild\Just One Taste (Hqn)

Publication Date: March 1, 2011
Three sexy new spring-fling novellas from three of today's hottest contemporary romance authors!

Ready, Set, Jett by Lori Foster

A vacation from her no-strings romance with her sexy next-door neighbor. That's what Natalie Alexander needs to get her head—and heart—together. But her solo trip south turns into a disaster when gorgeous Jett Sutter turns up with another challenge.

Gail's Gone Wild by Susan Donovan

Single mom Gail Chapman insists on chaperoning her teenage daughter's spring-break trip to Key West. But she never expects to face temptation—in the hunky form of Jesse Batista, the mysterious man in the cottage next door.

Just One Taste by Victoria Dahl

All-work-and-no-play businessman Eric Donovan won't be distracted by a "businesswoman" who's all wrong for him. Beth Cantrell owns a women's erotica shop! And she has a juicy little secret. Can she tempt him to put pleasure before business for once?

(I bought it for more than that a while back because I wanted to read Eric & Beth's backstory before I read Dahl's Real Men Will)

And now I need to decide what to read in my HEA TBR pile... since I just this moment finished Gone Girl and need something HEA to read. LOL Crazy book (but most definitely not a romance! I hear Reese Witherspoon has bought the movie rights to it - will she be the one to play Amazing Amy? Time with tell....)

Last edited by copyrite; 10-11-2012 at 03:09 PM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post

And now I need to decide what to read in my HEA TBR pile... since I just this moment finished Gone Girl. Crazy book (but most definitely not a romance! I hear Reese Witherspoon has bought the movie rights to it - will she be the one to play Amazing Amy? Time with tell....)
My TBR is a mile long or maybe two miles at this point!
I'm reading Bubbles Unbound by Sarah Strohmeyer. This is not available in ebook form.

I'm trying to finish Effortless by SC Stephens, Fever by Joan Swan and Raven on a Wing by Kay Hooper. My reading time has been a bit limited these past couple of weeks or I start reading something else but I will finish these.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #119
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I wish you both an absolutely beautiful day and that this is the beginning of many years of happiness to come.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #120
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Today only!

Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker $1.99
$1.49 @ DANL if you're a member!
Genre: Romantic Suspense

I just finished this book and loved it! It's book one of the series so it has alot of world building in it but that doesn't take away from the couples' story at all.

The chemistry between the tortured hero and spunky heroine is great! I gave this book 5 stars because I just enjoyed it that much. I laughed alot, I cried some and not once did I want to smack the heroine which is very unusual for me.

I loved the author's writing style. It's unique and everything flows well together.
I enjoyed the first one so much I immediately went and about the other two. Just finished the third yesterday and I concur with Blossom. Well written and the heroine's are not annoying at all.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote