Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-16-2018, 10:40 PM   #1
KrLaz
KrLaz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Need help to find a good ebook reader

Hello mobileread forum members,

As i told in my presentation i'm a software engineer, so i spend the whole time before a computer screen (8 to 9 hours a day), i'm looking for a good ebook reader because i'm in the process of transforming my whole library into ebooks to save space and money. As i spend a whole time before a screen, my eyes often got tired, so i need a tablet that doesn't tire my eyes very much. I often read comics too (in white and black, no color). So if someone could recommend a good reader, this would be great. Thank you very much for your advices in advance!

KrLaz
KrLaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you want a good Reader a Kobo Aura One is a good choice.

Last edited by issybird; 05-19-2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Edited out parts referring to deleted post.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert