Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
jmike000
jmike000 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Missing TOC Editor in Sigil 0.4

Hi!

I've just finished writing a book and I want to post to it kindle and nook. Sigil is great editor! I have just downloaded .4 but when I hit Tools or F7 the TOC Edit does not show. Am I doing anything wrong, or should I try downloading and try re-installing? Any help would be appreciated.

John
jmike000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi John and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon, try posting your question in our Writer's section.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ... Try asking in the Sigil Forum
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote