Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #16
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
The Palm Zire cable is definitely the one you want. The charging tip fits in K1 perfectly.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
KimmyA
KimmyA began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I wasn't sure what I needed and when I tried to tell my husband, he said to be careful what I buy so I don't damage the kindle. Thank you both for confirming what I need. I definitely don't want to do anything that would hurt my kindle.
KimmyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:39 AM   #18
svakanda
Enthusiast
svakanda began at the beginning.

Device: none
i need one of those cables...i have one like below but it doesn't always work.

svakanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #19
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyA View Post
I wasn't sure what I needed and when I tried to tell my husband, he said to be careful what I buy so I don't damage the kindle. Thank you both for confirming what I need. I definitely don't want to do anything that would hurt my kindle.
I've been using the Palm Zire cable for six months without a problem.
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
37lIUx7Yx4Y
jPlucker
37lIUx7Yx4Y began at the beginning.

Device: pilot 1000 , IIIxe , tapwave zodiac , Nokia 770
ebay search :
USB (Sync,data) Charger Cable Palm Tungsten Zire 72

Last edited by 37lIUx7Yx4Y; 12-10-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: trim
37lIUx7Yx4Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #21
cegrundler
Enthusiast
cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for something just like that!