Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 08:48 AM   #406
gxianfranko
gxianfranko began at the beginning.

Device: nintendo ds
Anyone has Android.Kobo.Glo.X.DualBoot.img.7z ?

Hey, guys, thanks for your excellent thread (s).

Who can help me? I tried to download "Android.Kobo.Glo.X.DualBoot.img.7z", but all mirrors are down. Maybe there exists a new link? Thanks!

gxianfranko
gxianfranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:22 PM   #407
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxianfranko View Post
I tried to download "Android.Kobo.Glo.X.DualBoot.img.7z", but all mirrors are down. Maybe there exists a new link? Thanks!
Link updated...
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2016, 03:30 AM   #408
gxianfranko

Thanks for the new links!

gxianfranko
Old 09-20-2016, 09:20 AM   #409
gxianfranko

Accessing external SD Card

Hi to all.

I have installed Marek's android on Kobo Glo on Internal Card.

My Glo's Usb port is damaged, so I'm trying to use an external SD Card to use files, books etc.

Unfortunately, the system doesn't see the external card.
I have read many posts but didn't find an answer.

May anyone help?

Thanks.

gxianfranko
Old 09-21-2016, 02:03 AM   #410
flawlessx92
flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'flawlessx92 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo HD
-nvm-
flawlessx92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #411
markyisri
Connoisseur
markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Smile Android 4.0 themed apps for Kobo Mini

Hi guys,

I found some apps that mirror the appearance of Ice Cream Sandwich on Mini.

There's a lockscreen too!

I'll be uploading them soon (today, likely).
markyisri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:10 PM   #412
markyisri
Connoisseur
markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

APKs

Here you go for the APKs. They're compressed, open the ZIP file to find them.

I'll also post a battery notification app if someone wants it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ADW Launcher 1_v1.3.3.9_apkpure.com.zip (1.91 MB, 251 views)
File Type: zip Holo Locker_v1.2.0_apkpure.com.zip (289.0 KB, 257 views)
Old 09-30-2016, 03:11 PM   #413
markyisri
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxianfranko View Post
Hi to all.

I have installed Marek's android on Kobo Glo on Internal Card.

My Glo's Usb port is damaged, so I'm trying to use an external SD Card to use files, books etc.

Unfortunately, the system doesn't see the external card.
I have read many posts but didn't find an answer.

May anyone help?

Thanks.

gxianfranko
Hi!

You can try modifying the vold.fstab file (PM me for more details).
Old 10-07-2016, 02:20 AM   #414
gxianfranko

Quote:
Originally Posted by markyisri View Post
Hi!

You can try modifying the vold.fstab file (PM me for more details).
Thanks, markyisri, but suddenly SD Card appeared.
Thanks anyhow.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #415
TNT_69
TNT_69 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 905C
SO installation time to long

Hi guys,

I'm trying several Android SO images. When I start it, I get an Android Kobo display with the white spots under Android flashing (seems it's installing) and after 30mins still the same. I tryed several 16Gb microSD cards class 10 (Samsung and Sandisk).
Any ideas to fix it? Do I need to wait more than 30min?

Thank you in advance.
TNT_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:01 AM   #416
markyisri
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT_69 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm trying several Android SO images. When I start it, I get an Android Kobo display with the white spots under Android flashing (seems it's installing) and after 30mins still the same. I tryed several 16Gb microSD cards class 10 (Samsung and Sandisk).
Any ideas to fix it? Do I need to wait more than 30min?

Thank you in advance.
Hi TNT_69, what image is this?
Old 10-18-2016, 04:35 AM   #417
tortnoise
tortnoise began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
HELP: Not waking up
Kobo touch, installed the latest image from ,Marek.
Seems to work but if it goes to sleep then won`t wake up.

Also lost the original sd card with the nickel os, any link to get an image for kobo touch N905B?
Thanks in advance for any help/advice
tortnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:33 AM   #418
Nenilix
Nenilix began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi,
I've installed the android image from #1 on my Kobo Glo.
After that I've installed a apk from Skoobe. (It's an ebook app)

The installation was successfull, but something doesn't work well.

The app uses only a small part of the screen (see my photo).

How could I fix this issue?
The app hasn't any options to regulate the screen size.

Nenilix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #419
markyisri
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenilix View Post
Hi,
I've installed the android image from #1 on my Kobo Glo.
After that I've installed a apk from Skoobe. (It's an ebook app)

The installation was successfull, but something doesn't work well.

The app uses only a small part of the screen (see my photo).

How could I fix this issue?
The app hasn't any options to regulate the screen size.
Hi there.

This is because the Marek Gibek image assumes a phone screen size. The app is not adapted to the 6" screen on the Kobo.

If Xposed worked on Gingerbread, one could use that
Old 11-01-2016, 03:33 PM   #420
Nenilix
Nenilix began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyisri View Post
Hi there.

This is because the Marek Gibek image assumes a phone screen size. The app is not adapted to the 6" screen on the Kobo.

If Xposed worked on Gingerbread, one could use that

Thanks for you help.
Nenilix is offline   Reply With Quote