Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-21-2014, 04:30 AM   #1
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Question NEW AURA MARGIN TURNS PAGES

Having been extremely happy with the Kobo Touch I have just bought the Aura because of the light & weight. Very, very pleased except that I can turn pages by tapping the outside frame as well as the actual screen! Sounds a small moan but I usually hold my reader at the bottom which means if I forget, I end up with multiple page turns inadvertently because I held the reader firmly. Is this faulty as the shop told me it is because the screen goes under the frame. I suppose I will eventually become used to it and hold the reader lightly or at the back, but it is annoying having to go page pages every time it reacts. Anyone else found this a problem please?
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
keepsake
keepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of lightkeepsake is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Sounds faulty to me. It might be a problem with the capacitive screen digitizer or something. Mine doesn't do that.
keepsake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Mine doesn't do that, either.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:47 PM   #4
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
If by outside frame, you mean the black part on the screen it happened to the one I had briefly. It was limited to the area close to the "proper touch screen" though, maybe half a centimeter away from the border touch screen/black frame.
If you mean, the sides of the frame, well that sounds like a faulty unit.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:20 AM   #5
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Thanks for your help, and yes it seems it was faulty as I eventually took it back and they are going to replace it. Hopefully the new one will be OK.
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
aura fram turning pages