Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-09-2015, 06:19 AM   #76
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Right. So it's the same thing already reported for non touch devices.
I doubt this will help but I'd like to know if THIS package has better "handling" then the previous one.
The binary is the same but I've put the 360 keymaps.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:44 AM   #77
maslukov
maslukov began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
Right. So it's the same thing already reported for non touch devices.
I doubt this will help but I'd like to know if THIS package has better "handling" then the previous one.
The binary is the same but I've put the 360 keymaps.
it also does not work...
Attached Files
File Type: txt 3_cr3-pb.crash.log.txt (2.0 KB, 283 views)
File Type: txt 3_crengine.log.txt (137.3 KB, 292 views)

Last edited by maslukov; 04-09-2015 at 06:46 AM.
maslukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2015, 08:08 AM   #78
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

v0.0.6-16-16
Quote:
- Added PB602 support as a separate build (other devices from the same series should work too)
@maslukov
The issue was already stated and is marked as a bug for non-touch devices #17.

Last edited by brucelee; 04-09-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:11 AM   #79
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
brucelee, you've modified CRPbCommands enumerations by inserting new commands into the middle and did not update keydefs.ini file. It could cause problems because old commands from keydefs.ini handled as new commands in the code.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:30 AM   #80
brucelee
Addict

Makes sense. I'll correct the keydefs. Thanks.

v0.0.6-16-16.1
Quote:
- Fix OTA Update link generator for the 602 builds (it was wrongly grabbing the pro4 build)
Advert
Old 04-09-2015, 09:05 AM   #81
maslukov

Quote:
Makes sense. I'll correct the keydefs. Thanks.

v0.0.6-16-16.1
after searching OTA update the program closed (crashed)

Last edited by maslukov; 04-09-2015 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:20 AM   #82
brucelee
Addict

Don't use OTA Update with versions lower than v0.0.6-16-16.1. It'll get you the wrong package.

But it shouldn't crash while downloading the package though. Logs?

Last edited by brucelee; 04-09-2015 at 09:22 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:24 AM   #83
maslukov

Quote:
logs?
of course
Attached Files
File Type: txt cr3-pb.crash.log.txt (1.8 KB, 304 views)
File Type: txt crengine.log.txt (107.6 KB, 287 views)
Old 04-09-2015, 09:38 AM   #84
brucelee
Addict

Strange. There doesn't seem to be any errors.

Did you have wireless already on?
Old 04-09-2015, 09:41 AM   #85
maslukov

Quote:
Strange. There doesn't seem to be any errors.

Did you have wireless already on?
yes - e-book settings ("access to the network")
Old 04-09-2015, 09:45 AM   #86
brucelee
Addict

Ok so then it's got nothing to do with netagent. There must be some other problem.
The thing is that I didn't add trace messages for the OTA update so I'll have to do that and give you another package.
Unfortunately I can't do it now because the connection to my home computer is down.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:11 AM   #87
maslukov

Quote:
Ok so then it's got nothing to do with netagent. There must be some other problem.
The thing is that I didn't add trace messages for the OTA update so I'll have to do that and give you another package.
Unfortunately I can't do it now because the connection to my home computer is down.
program closes after the message "you have the latest version" and gets to the desktop (the main start menu) e-book. I checked several times.

Last edited by maslukov; 04-09-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:42 AM   #88
brucelee
Addict

Try this build and give me the logs.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:09 AM   #89
maslukov

Quote:
Try this build and give me the logs.
new logs
Attached Files
File Type: txt cr3-pb.crash.log.txt (3.0 KB, 342 views)
File Type: txt cr3-pb.normal.log.txt (198.1 KB, 284 views)
Old 04-09-2015, 12:59 PM   #90
brucelee
Addict

I don't understand what's happening. Try this build. It runs the app through strace so the logs will get big.
Be patient with the app. It will lag a lot.