Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-11-2020, 03:27 PM   #1
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
Does lazykindle (remote page turning) work on KoReader (for a Paperwhite 4)

Hi team:

Wondering if lazy kindle would be worth setting up on my jailbroken paperwhite 4.

Since I almost exclusively read in koreader and not the stock kindle app, I'm really only interested in doing this if koreader can currently support it.

Has anyone tried? Can anyone verify it works?

Many thanks!
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 04:07 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
IIRC, there's a patch in the thread itself.

Which might no longer technically be needed, since we can do custom keymaps (c.f., the wiki).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert