Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
danmack
danmack began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Anyone wish to trade ebooks ??? [NON-COPYRIGHTED EBOOKS ONLY]

I have quite a few titles that I would love to trade with you. please send me a message and I will send one for one..... my favorite genre is suspense/thriller/mystery but also love fiction I just read South of broad by Pat Conroy great read.

Dan

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-12-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Clarification by Moderator
Old 08-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
bauerhjb
Connoisseur
bauerhjb began at the beginning.

Device: laptop, netbook, LG & Nextus tablets - Window 10, 8.1, 7,
you might want to read the part of this discussion about not being able to sell/trade/give away ebooks...
CNN: Why can't you 'give' an e-book? (on the news forum)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92184
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
If it is not copyrighted, then isn't that public domain?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
hrickh
Enthusiast
hrickh began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia N800, EeePC 4G Surf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
If it is not copyrighted, then isn't that public domain?
That was my thought as well.

R.
==
Old 08-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
Vzzzbx
Connoisseur
Vzzzbx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
The thread title was changed in the last hour. Originally it didn't mentioned non-copyrighted ebooks.
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #6
koshikei
koshikei began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmack View Post
I have quite a few titles that I would love to trade with you. please send me a message and I will send one for one..... my favorite genre is suspense/thriller/mystery but also love fiction I just read South of broad by Pat Conroy great read.

Dan
Hi. I'm interested in trading/swapping ebooks. Can you please send me the authors/titles that you have? Some of my ebooks are:

Anthony Horowitz - Alex Rider Series
Dan Brown
Jeffery Deaver
Michael Crichton
Robert Ludlum - Jason Bourne Series
Robin Cook

Send me a message if interested. Thanks.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:05 AM   #7
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
If they're non-copyrighted eBooks then just load them up in the eBook forum.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:07 AM   #8
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
If the books are public domain, what would be the point of trading them? You can just download them in the usual way.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
The Colonel
The Colonel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
The Colonel

Hi. I'm new so help me out here. I like mystries and legal thrillers. I also write the same (never published though. I have several books to lend.
I have Baldacci, John Sanford, Michael Connelly and others. I have a nook Color.
Let me know.
The Colonel
Old 07-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
MobileRead must not be used to "trade" copyrighted material.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread