Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-23-2006, 02:42 PM   #16
Kosst Amojan
Addict
Kosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Leaping Gnome, it's more then typical, it's almost how every multibook story is done. I can name a lot of Star Trek books off the top of my head and the ONLY storylines I can think of that was longer then two books and done by a single aurthor is the Kirk's Return series and the New Frontier books. Even then Shatner co-wrote all those books with the Reeves-Stevens's.

It's better that way, the different writing styles and perspectives make those longer stories even more interesting. And the aurthors are in constant contact so there are no irregularities in the storyline.
Kosst Amojan is offline   Reply With Quote