Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
kindlenewbie
Trying to win a Kindle 2!
kindlenewbie is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
Possible Kindle 2 case with storage

I found this at Barnes & Noble yesterday. It looks like an inexpensive possibility if you want to store the Kindle in a case or cover with room for the charger and some other supplies. It's 6"x9"x1.5" with a carrying handle, an outside zippered pocket and two inside pockets originally meant for book covers.

Here's the link:

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Home...1843438/?itm=3

I'll let you know if this works out.

Last edited by kindlenewbie; 02-23-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: hyperlink
kindlenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:11 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlenewbie View Post
I found this at Barnes & Noble yesterday. It looks like an inexpensive possibility if you want to store the Kindle in a case or cover with room for the charger and some other supplies. It's 6"x9"x1.5" with a carrying handle, an outside zippered pocket and two inside pockets originally meant for book covers.

Here's the link:

[URL="http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Home-gift/Bookcover-Medium-Black-Canvas/e/9785511843438/?itm=3"]

I'll let you know if this works out.
Try the linky again.

Just highlight the address bar, copy, and paste onto your post. It will automatically turn into a link when you hit 'submit'
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
kindlenewbie
Trying to win a Kindle 2!
kindlenewbie is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
I fixed the link. Thanks!
kindlenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2.0 In Hand
Hmm, I don't see any sign of padding, which is a must in my book for any Kindle cover or case.
BurBunny is offline   Reply With Quote