Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #31
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Sorry, my comment about changing the thread title was intended as a joke.

But useful knowledge, so the answer is:
Go to first post of thread -
Click the little "report post" button -
Make request in the text box.
(Handy knowledge to have if you run across a useful thread that is missing a "prefix" tag.)

The "indexer" is only broken for some books, not all books.
It is some of Amazon's closed source firmware, you have to ask them to fix it ( I.E: lots of luck with that).

Note:
If you ask ixtab to JBpatch the indexer's problems, he will probably run, screaming, into the hills.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #32
cubemike99
Enthusiast
cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hey no worries, I myself was planning on changing the title.

And your explaination makes quite a bit of sense: I was lately uploading programming textbooks, so the various wierd fonts, symbols, and formatting very well may have confused the indexer. Case closed I suppose
cubemike99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert