Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
SystemCrash
SystemCrash began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Unhappy I need the /etc/images content

Hello,

I made some changes on the files in the /etc/images folder over ftp.
Unfortunately I delete the backup of the folder can someone give my a link or upload the folder.

thanks
SystemCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
On the touch? you should be able to do a factory reset to restore everything.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
novou
Pointed Pontification.
novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!novou rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Touch (Black)
I'll get them and post them once I reboot, I can't currently make the needed update tarball to run 'cp -r /etc/images /mnt/onboard/images && ls -lhr /etc/images > /mnt/onboard/perm.txt'
novou is offline   Reply With Quote