Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-31-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Margin bug in ePub

When I am converting to ePub from some other format, I specify no margins. Yet every XML file has a margin set at 5pt top and bottom. I did not specify 5pt top and bottom. In fact, I don't want them. And if I did want them, I'd want them in the CSS and not every XML. Can this be fixed so Calibre no longer puts 5pt top and bottom margin in every XML and properly respects the margins I'm choosing during conversion?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote