Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
KRLN
KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: kindle3
HI. I am coming along with my first calibre download. It looks like all my books are included, but it also looks like they are just covers (?), so I am assuming the conversion when I transfer to Kindle will solve that, but I'm not sure. I can't get bast the convert option, because it says, "No suitable format". What am I missing? Thanks!
KRLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
What have you imported from? What was the format of the filesq you were trying to import?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRLN View Post
HI. I am coming along with my first calibre download. It looks like all my books are included, but it also looks like they are just covers (?), so I am assuming the conversion when I transfer to Kindle will solve that, but I'm not sure. I can't get bast the convert option, because it says, "No suitable format". What am I missing? Thanks!
I'm guessing it has imported the full books, but they are locked with DRM. calibre can't read or convert books with DRM still on them.

Do you know if they are DRMd or not? If you aren't sure, can you give us a few titles and tell us where you purchased them?
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote