Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #31
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
well given the time scale of development in the areas I'm interested in, that limits the relevant posts severely. clicking your name allows to find posts by you.

The dedicated man could do it.

I have had no sleep since I discovered audio/video on the kindle.

OFFTOPIC
Got some audio code in its infancy. I'll start tinkering once I have stable access to output.

Last edited by twobob; 02-07-2013 at 01:02 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #32
Abradoks
Abradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kindle Touch
Modified the script so that it works for me.
For some reason these scripts are very EOL-dependant. E.g. Launcher menu stops working if you don't add second LF after detach symbol (&).
Attached Files
File Type: zip audio-recorder-player.zip (2.5 KB, 329 views)
Abradoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #33
Abradoks
Abradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshesAbradoks can read faster than his screen refreshes

Nah, linefeed magic is probably unrelated. The bug is still there: click record, then stop record, then play, and after that I'm unable to go to the Launcher menu until the end of playback.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #34
Abradoks

This one seems to work.

Sorry for triple-post. But it seems that I can edit my posts only for a very little time.
Attached Files
File Type: zip audio-test.zip (2.0 KB, 315 views)
Old 07-09-2012, 07:15 AM   #35
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abradoks View Post
This one seems to work.

Sorry for triple-post. But it seems that I can edit my posts only for a very little time.
Sometimes the system limits how many edits you can do in a given time period. Other times it will (seemingly arbitrarily) not let me edit certain of my posts. I like to correct my (frequent) typos when I find them (sometimes much later).

Just try editing your post again later (perhaps tomorrow?)...

P.S. Welcome to the "2600 club".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #36
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Smile

Funny about that: the most audible sound recorded is the e-ink refreshing noise. Very cool implementation, congratulations!
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
launcher, launcher add-ons