Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
English-French-German-Italian-Spanish Phrasebook Free today on Amazon

MobiLearn Talking Phrasebook, English-French-German-Italian-Spanish is free today. Normally $9.99. It's big, so best installed on SD card, but does not need connection to work.

Just thought I might not be the only one wanting to learn a few phrases in another language.

Oh, I haven't tried it yet. Amazon says it will work on both eDGes, but they are sometimes wrong.

Sorry to all those who can't access Amazon.

I get my info on free apps daily through Appazonia email -- thanks Nate!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
Yivi
Shhh I'm reading...
Yivi began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe - iPad
Thank's

But I need a US address to get this one
Yivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yivi View Post
Thank's

But I need a US address to get this one

You might like these:

http://www.1mobile.com/itranslate-97480.html

http://www.flaviuapps.com/
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote