Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #61
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Yeah, I like the spinny-stop one, myself.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #62
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Spooky the way it only spins when you're thinking about sex - how did they do that??
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #63
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
No, I haven't created one yet; but if someone else creates it, I'll surely modify it!
i quiver at the idea of what you might "modify" it into...
Quote:
Pot calling me?
if you intend by that utilization of an obscure colloquiallism to imply that my sanity is not up to scratch, i shall have to... *sigh* never mind, "if the shoe fits" as they say, right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I know! I know!

Your parents, Mr. and Mrs Pinwheel, decided that if they had a girl they would call her "Zelda". You came along. The rest writes itself.

What do I win? Oh, my, I hope it's pastry!

Cheers,
Marc
i beleive the traditional prize in such situations would be "a fish", but i suppose we can make an exception for you (because it's you...), pastry it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
There you go didn't I tell you it would be gorgeous with animation?

I really do like the fact that it has a still mode, it allows seeing the letters and when it spins at half speed, it looks like a traditional pinwheel.

That thing is really you *stop to read and blast full speed with an answer*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Yeah, I like the spinny-stop one, myself.
heh, to be honest i quite like it myself i'm glad you approve yvan ! it was your idea to animate it after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
With continuous animation but not as good as the NatCh/Zelda one.
i see you figured out the problem... nicely done !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Spooky the way it only spins when you're thinking about sex - how did they do that??
The Pinwheel knows all.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #64
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
"if the shoe fits"
... buy the pair?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #65
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
... buy the pair?
And I wonder how many pairs would have preceded this latest purchase!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
And I wonder how many pairs would have preceded this latest purchase!
i've stopped counting them long ago
Old 04-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #67
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #68
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
ZP, are you suggesting that we need to add this (a shrine composed of Imelda Marcos' shoes) to your avatar collection?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	marcosshrine.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	12354  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #69
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hope you enjoyed the avatars, ZP. I'm plum (plumb?) out. Wait. Plum? How about one more: a plum tart.
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #70
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Hope you enjoyed the avatars, ZP. I'm plum (plumb?) out. Wait. Plum? How about one more: a plum tart.
pff, you just can't help yourself can you ! but yes, definitely enjoying.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #71
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
How about one more: a plum, tart.
Who you calling a tart?

Hey how did that comma get there!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #72
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Hey how did that karma get there!
Probably put there by one of those hoity-toity high-and-mighties giving out ultra-karma to the suck-ups.

Cheers,
Marc (I was so high on my box, Nick, I was getting nosebleed )

Last edited by montsnmags; 04-24-2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Stil learneding to spel propally
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #73
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Who you calling a tart?
I'd probably be a tart if I wasn't such a dog.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:01 AM   #74
zelda_pinwheel

i know, y'all thought i completely forgot about it, but no, i'm just lazy (i told you...). as promised, here is the second avatar of the Great Avatar Experiment, brought to you by His Supreme Wackiness, vivaldirules. (take a bow, VR). as promised, i will be sporting all of them for at least one day (or, however long it takes me to get around to changing them).
Old 04-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #75
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
The previous one chopped off the tip of my finger when I tried to touch it. Don't ask me why I wanted to touch it. I'm not to be trusted around pencil sharpeners, either.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda