Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 08-24-2010, 06:45 AM   #1
logie072
logie072 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad, Macbook air
Hebrew Doc file to epub

Hi, I just want to ask how to convert hebrew style format doc to epub. I am trying to convert them successfully to epub but the paragraph formatting is the problem. When viewed to MS Word 2007 it is ok but when I open it to atlantis word processor it changes the paragraph formatting.
(Hebrew writing is from Right to Left. While most of us is from Left to Right.)

Hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Logie

Last edited by logie072; 08-25-2010 at 07:57 AM.
logie072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #2
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Unfortunately, I cannot help you. However, there is Russian ebook forum with a few guys from Israel. They might be able to help you. I think it is worth a try.
the-ebook
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
eping
ePub Maker
eping began at the beginning.

Device: iPad,Kindle 3, Nook 2
How about the result if you save doc as a filtered web page?
If it's good you can convert the web page to ePub.
eping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Note that ADE does not support right-to-left writing, as far as I know.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hebrew epub atlantis