Notices

Old 05-23-2020, 10:15 AM   #1
mariojjsimoes
mariojjsimoes began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
2 Vertical bars one on each side of the screen

Hello everyone,
Using KoReader 2.5 with Kobo Aura One.
Strange thing is I have 2 vertical very thin lines, one on each side of the screen.
This only happens with KoReader and actually while reading the book.
Seems some sort of margin indicator...
Anyone knows how to disable this?
Thanks in advance,
Mario
mariojjsimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 11:02 AM   #2
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=328833

Same problem of this post. I also saw that on my Aura One, sadly I don't remember how to get rid of it, I tried to see on KOReader but I don't find.

Last edited by ps67; 05-23-2020 at 01:29 PM.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2020, 11:35 AM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Perception Expander under Plugin Management. Sounds like an hallucinogenic.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 12:09 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yep, that's the speed reading plugin, as @Pajamaman mentioned .

(Which, yeah, definitely has a weird name ^^).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo aura one, koreader