Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 10-26-2021, 12:45 AM   #16
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincila View Post
Can you recommend me reading apps you use or your general setup?
My library management ist Calibre Companion V5.4.3.3, my reading app AlReader - its not easy to setup
Quote:
Also about dictionary in english?
I bought Golden Dict and there exist a lot of free dictionaries.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:13 AM   #17
cincila
cincila began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
My library management ist Calibre Companion V5.4.3.3, my reading app AlReader - its not easy to setupI bought Golden Dict and there exist a lot of free dictionaries.
I installed "no launcher" that is aveliable only when I turn my tolino on or after restart as when you enter "tolino" app it takes over. I for now have managed to install and use pocket and I am happy with it. Is AI reader much better than "stock" one ? Considering UI and have you tried to read anything but epub on your tolino? For example comics?
Also can AI reader read from your calibre library collections?

I installed dictionary I found on this forums v006 or something like that. Do you have a link for other free ones ? Is it good idea to have more than one dictionary?

P.S I would like to thank everyone that participated (and keeps participating) in this thread as you helped me a lot to set up my tolino with your advices
cincila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 05:43 PM   #18
cincila
cincila began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino shine 3
So I pretty much costumised tolino to my liking Thanks everyone.

One nore thing....Alreader or KOreader? which one is better and why?

Also which version of koreader to install? (I presume it is x86 arm apk but want to ask beforehand)
cincila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:07 AM   #19
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincila View Post
One nore thing....Alreader or KOreader? which one is better and why?
I don't like the KoReader - with the AlReader the screen handling can be configured wonderfully ( I have 20 functions directly in the access)
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote