Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-15-2021, 06:31 PM   #1
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Question Tagging Issues "Can't Get Tags"

Okay so I have been tinkering with a few ebooks lately and I have a problem with the "Genre" and "tagging" I can't find the actual "Genres" or "Tags" for the ebooks.

I have never really edited the ebooks before except for making a amazon ebook a pdf ebook that I can read on my phone or tablet. And I have also been working on "CBZ" files a lot lately.

So now here is the issue when I go to the "Download Metadata" I find "Tags" or what I think are "Tags" in by the "Comments area" and then I just copy and paste those words into the "Tags" area. So is there a easier way to find and add tags.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:11 PM   #2
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Have you tried configuring the metadata download?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	66
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	189649  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:49 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Dunhill showed the Master.
You can also fine tune EACH SOURCE. See the button at the bottom of the sources list. Say you hate the ratings from Goodreads: Simply select that, the click the button and remove the tick

BTW another reason is you have reduced the entries on the list and none of those have what you need. A real problem if you have a French title/ISBN and only US sites in the list
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 02:08 PM   #4
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Well that was odd "Tags" was unchecked. I never unchecked it before though. Oh well now I have that issue fixed I hope. Next on to the genre issue hopefully that can also get fixed soon enough.

By the way do either of you know why the "Comment Section" looks different for some ebooks then others. Some of the times the ebooks information is squished "Thisbookisabout low calorie cooking." Some of the times it looks like this.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
how to find tags