Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 07:07 AM   #1
pocket_
pocket_ began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 2
Question Bulgarian-English dictionary

Hello.
I have PocketBook Touch Lux 2. I'm looking for a way to use Bulgarian-English dictionary. I think the only available digital dictionary is this. There must be a way to convert this to a Pocketbook-friendly format. Could someone help me?
Thanks.
pocket_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
There's a "dictionaries converter" on this page http://www.pocketbook-int.com/bg/sup...book-touch-lux

Maybe it does the work?
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2017, 12:13 PM   #3
pocket_
pocket_ began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 2
Not really sure how to use this. There is no English manual. Also, it's not for my model.
I've found something else - there is one more digital dictionary available and it contains .dic file. However, my PB won't recognize this dictionary.
pocket_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 10:58 AM   #4
sl.slavov
sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.sl.slavov is that somebody.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 4
English Bulgarian Dictionary

English-Bulgarian Dictionary for all models of PocketBook is available for download here:
https://sites.google.com/view/en-bg-...ry-pocketbook/
sl.slavov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 05:39 AM   #5
Nicolay77
Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, PockeBook Inkpad Color
I need the same, Bulgarian-English dictionary. This is to read books in Bulgarian and study Bulgarian language.

The link provided, with an English-Bulgarian dictionary, is to read English books. The opposite translation.
Nicolay77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2022, 06:10 AM   #6
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
You could follow the links on the aformentioned site and come to this site:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bgo...ictionary/1.0/
From this it shouldn't be too difficult to create the dictionary you want.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 01:47 PM   #7
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
KindleUnpack generates the following message:
Code:
KindleUnpack failed to convert the mobi-file.
KindleUnpack v0.82
My script can't handle the rawml-file generated by KindleUnpack, yet, either.
So the answer to the question of post #1 is: No.

The standard tarballs of Stardict have a Bulgarian-English entry. Why wouldn't that one work?
I've uploaded a file converted to Pocketbook dic-format to pCloud.

However, these files are converted using the Hungarian language files, because I don't have Bulgarian files. If you want to correct that, feel free to look at the thread about dictionary conversion in the Developers corner.

EDIT: @nhedgehog Just realized that the initial post is from 2017....

Last edited by Markismus; 09-20-2022 at 02:26 PM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 01:21 PM   #8
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post

EDIT: @nhedgehog Just realized that the initial post is from 2017....
Yeah, I know but ungrateful Nicolay77's post was recently. Thanks for your support anyway.
Old 09-24-2022, 04:14 PM   #9
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

@nhedgehog How does anybody get 2M karma with 21 posts and 7 visits to his profile, though?
Old 09-24-2022, 04:28 PM   #10
nhedgehog
Guru

@Markismus Never understood the karma thingy, old fashioned thanks that was helpful seems to be out of fashion.
Old 09-25-2022, 10:03 AM   #11
Markismus
Guru

I don't think they're exclusive. I see them more as long term and short term thanks. Even when I checked his github repository for the ePub translate app, there wasn't enough appreciation to warrant 2M.
I was just wondering whether the karma thingy went bust. Some kind of hyper-inflation with high-karma givers is expected, but that doesn't seem to explain it. It's curious! Too bad you can't check how much karma is awarded to a post.

EDIT: Apparently, this phenomenon has been around forever. Someone suggested, that the newbies hang around the lounge. No idea, where that is, though. So that could be it.

Last edited by Markismus; 09-25-2022 at 10:40 AM.