Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Color Columns shows 2 'Formats'

When I go to [Color Columns'] there are 2 choices on the column dropdown labeled [Formats] (Color Columns.jpg) I only have a single Format column as far as I can tell

The conditions are different between the first and the second (First / Second Format.jpg)

I don't understand where the second [Format] comes from and why the dropdown selections are different

Can someone explain, please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Color Columns.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	129980   Click image for larger version

Name:	First Format.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	129981   Click image for larger version

Name:	Second Format.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	129982  
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:35 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Because one of the two columns will likely be a custom column you created based on a template.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #3
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ahh - thanks

I went to [Add Your Own Columns] and used a [Quick Create] of Formats, and just accepted the suggested name, also 'Formats'.

It might be a useful check to not allow someone to create a column with the same name as a 'keyword'

Thanks again - I've renamed the 'Formats' column I created and everything is good now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	129991  
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote