Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 07:13 PM   #31
HLS
Groupie
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
How about the Libra? I have the libra and the oasis and I prefer Libra. Better Battery
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:15 AM   #32
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
How about the Libra? I have the libra and the oasis and I prefer Libra. Better Battery
I actually prefer the Libra to my Kindles as well. Not because the battery is better (frankly I haven't noticed much difference, but then I've never had any battery problems with my Oases, like many people seem to have), but because it's more comfortable to hold, for me at least. Still, I'm not planning to sell my Kindles yet.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:37 AM   #33
NamKK
NamKK began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kindle Oasis 2019
I love my Forma, no way I would go back to Oasis, 2 or 3.
NamKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:19 PM   #34
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
For those who are bothered by the uneven illumination on the Forma. Seeing as how on mine at least the strip does not intrude on the normal text area on the screen, have you considered just adding some dark tape or a black paper strip over the affected area if it bugs you that much? My other solution is to leave illumination off when reading which also minimizes battery drain. Kindle, Kobo or Nook, my default reading setting is screen lighting minimized and communications off. Makes for great battery life.

Last edited by Richwood; 03-09-2020 at 01:33 PM.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote