Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-21-2019, 08:56 PM   #1
jeannetten2012
jeannetten2012 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle App
Help with metadata

I need some help!!! Do anyone know about metadata? I have figured out how to get the title and author but not how to add the series to it.

I got this part.
(?P<title>.+) - (?P<author>[^_]+)
No Place to Run - Maya Banks

This is what I need.
<series> <title> - <author>
(KGI #2) No Place to Run - Maya Banks

Can someone please help me before I start pulling my hair out??????? LOL
jeannetten2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:57 AM   #2
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
You could use this expression:

Code:
\((?P<series>[^_0-9]*) #(?P<series_index>[0-9]*)\) (?P<title>.+) - (?P<author>[^_]+)
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert