Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #61
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Just out of curiosity, who are Thing #1 and Thing #2?
The Wiggles twin daughters.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #62
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Just out of curiosity, who are Thing #1 and Thing #2?
Thing #1 and Thing #2 are known collectively as "The Spawn". They are the offspring of MR Members 5thWiggle (aka The Benevolent Evil Lord) and 5thWiggleWife (sometimes known as Gingerwoman - don't ask; long story)

The Spawn are happily following family traditions by playing in one of the mad science labs the B.E.L. has hidden around Evil Canada where we all live.

Be careful. They seem sweet and innocent but have inherited a fondness for blowing things up.

Oh and their favourite food is "Pooh on a Stick" (another long story - has to do with poohbear, skewers and a bbq)

Recently they have decided to draw festive avatars for other members, including YOU! See post 71072 over in the Last Post thread.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2015, 10:01 PM   #63
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Thing #1 and Thing #2 are known collectively as "The Spawn". They are the offspring of MR Members 5thWiggle (aka The Benevolent Evil Lord) and 5thWiggleWife (sometimes known as Gingerwoman - don't ask; long story)

The Spawn are happily following family traditions by playing in one of the mad science labs the B.E.L. has hidden around Evil Canada where we all live.

Be careful. They seem sweet and innocent but have inherited a fondness for blowing things up.

Oh and their favourite food is "Pooh on a Stick" (another long story - has to do with poohbear, skewers and a bbq)

Recently they have decided to draw festive avatars for other members, including YOU! See post 71072 over in the Last Post thread.
I had no idea! I rarely visit that thread since I won, ages ago!

I'm thrilled to hear that the spawn are interested in science, the main purpose of which is, of course, blowing things up! Whenever they are entrusted with Bunsen burners please let me know -- I know all sorts of ways to have fun with Bunsen burners!

Quote:
Poor poohbear_nc can't catch a break!

Last edited by cromag; 12-05-2015 at 11:55 PM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:23 PM   #64
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Does this avatar make me look a little crabby?

Seriously, my thanks to Thing #1! I love it!

One of my CIFs (Creepy Internet Friends) at another forum showed my avatar from that forum (a two-headed baby red eared slider) to her son. Last I heard he was still laughing at the idea of a two-headed turtle..
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:42 AM   #65
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:

Oh! I've been wondering about the hand-drawn/colored avatars. They are so nice!

I don't know what the Last Post thread is, but I have been wondering if there was a theme going on with the avatars. Thanks for sharing and clearing that up!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #66
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I don't know what the Last Post thread is, but I have been wondering if there was a theme going on with the avatars. Thanks for sharing and clearing that up!
The Last Post thread is here. You may want to visit, but if you don't it will save you the frustration of losing all the time.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #67
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Apparently mine did not conform enough.

Haha.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:50 PM   #68
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I wonder if we shouldn't make Spawn avatars compulsory across MR.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:02 PM   #69
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Your pom pom looks fluffier. (avatar jealousy)
Old 12-07-2015, 01:03 PM   #70
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Yep. My pom pom is perfect. I wear it with pride.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:39 PM   #71
Almamida
Guru
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Kindle PW5 & Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
I love your avatars ! I'm so jealous now
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #72
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
I've been Spawn-a-nized. Only fair, since I helped spawn them.
Attached Images

5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:39 PM   #73
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almamida View Post
Be jealous no more - Thing #1 has added a festive hat!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	982.9 KB
ID:	144403  
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:44 PM   #74
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almamida View Post
Quote:
Be jealous no more - Thing #1 has added a festive hat!
Resistance is futile.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:51 PM   #75
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I have to say that the more I look at my avatar the more I like it. Kudos to thing one and thing two for all their creative talents. It is much appreciated. I will also apologize for any toys and or family pets I may have inadvertently stepped on this past year.