Engaged in Death by Stephanie Blackmoore 0 0%
A Beeline to Murder by Meera Lester 0 0%
Reining in Murder by Leigh Hearon 0 0%
If You Only Knew by M. William Phelps 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2017, 10:41 PM   #1
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Help me choose one free book!

I received a discount to Kobo's VIP program and now have a coupon code for a free book (from a limited selection).

I'm not particularly partial to any of the titles.

(Full list: here)
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:04 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Read the sample for each them pick the one Closest to your taste in reading.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I have no familiarity with and no opinions on any of the authors, but I'm going to mention that I semi-frequently see M. William Phelps' true crime books from Kensington go on sale for $2.99 or less during Kobo holiday sales.

Also, Kensington (who seems to have provided most of the titles you list) puts its cozy mysteries on deep-discount sale (especially if they're 1st-in-series) far more often than its non-cozy ones, if the likely ability to pick something up cheaper later might be a consideration in getting the most book for your buck, so to speak.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:46 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
What genres do you read?

Me, remember this is me and what I like to read. I'd grab the Mary Jo Putney book.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #5
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
What genres do you read?
I read most, but I'm not a huge fan of YA/NA/Romance. My preferences are leaning towards Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Chick Lit, Mysteries, and Thrillers.
(I kind of give on YA a bit because for some reason the genre has been huge for the past decade and it's almost impossible to get away from.)

Mostly any of the above in the poll I'd be fine with.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert