Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-12-2017, 10:57 AM   #16426
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The $5 new account sign-up deal is an account credit, there is no code. (unless you're talking about a different deal maybe?)

If you go to Account Settings-->Payment Information you should see an area that lists your Store Credit Balance.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:02 AM   #16427
ferrywoman
Groupie
ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Air 2
It is a promo code that should've been automatically applied.

I'm not sure it's still the same one, but it was NEWCUST5.
ferrywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2017, 10:41 PM   #16428
Susan A
Groupie
Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrywoman View Post
It is a promo code that should've been automatically applied.

I'm not sure it's still the same one, but it was NEWCUST5.
This is it. Thanks!
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:17 AM   #16429
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
What is the error message? Is it from the site when you try to start the download, or later?
Sorry for my late reply!

The error message comes from the website.

Maybe because I'm on a ridiculously outdated browser....

Maybe I'll try it from work next time I'm there (Monday).
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:21 AM   #16430
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Save a bundle on boxsets 30% off

Haven't tried this code yet, ( 30SEPT ) but there's a page here at the Canadian site for 30% off boxsets (apparently until September 25th).
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #16431
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Curious--did anyone get an email with an offer to buy books/shorts that contained "exclusive to Kobo content" over the last two weeks?

Kobo was running a promo featuring exclusive kobo content. I was signed up, but didn't get the email. I submitted two books for the feature. I'm wondering if the email even went out.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:14 PM   #16432
ferrywoman
Groupie
ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Air 2
^ I got one over a week ago, IIRC. Most of the books on offer that I saw were bundles.
ferrywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:36 PM   #16433
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I received the exclusive content email also.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #16434
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I got the email as well.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:35 PM   #16435
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Thanks y'all! Glad to know it went out!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:01 AM   #16436
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Yup, I remember getting that too because I was surprised Kobo had exclusives.
lkmiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:35 AM   #16437
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I had a turn up for the books yesterday. I received a 50% promo code that didn't work Nothing new there but as I normally do (because I'm like that) I raised it as an incident . After 24 hours I received the standard "please send a screen shot of the email with the code on and the book showing as eligible", which I did . Then about 12 hours later I got a "please try again email", which I did. Of course it still didn't work . Then only an hour or so after I sent my reply to that email I received a response saying they would give me the book for free , I just had to confirm the book title, author and ISBN. I did that and within an hour the book was in my library

It was a £6.99 book so not a cheap one .

The email said "Please keep in mind this was a one time offer, as we are working with our Marketing team to avoid any problems with promo codes in the future" so maybe they are finally looking into whats going on with the codes.

One very happy reader here
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #16438
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
That is nice of them! It is ridiculous that they send out codes all the time that do not work. I don't even remember the last time I got a coupon code that actually worked.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:08 AM   #16439
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Does anyone have a 50% off VIP membership coupon they don't plan to use?
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:25 AM   #16440
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Does anyone have a 50% off VIP membership coupon they don't plan to use?
Do such things exist? If so, I'll put a plea out as well. My membership just expired.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals