Notices

Old 07-12-2021, 04:29 AM   #1
Hortensia
Enthusiast
Hortensia began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Post not visible but quoted by other user

Hello,

I am a new user and my posts are reviewed by a moderator. One of them was apparently not validated (maybe too many quotes? I was answering several points from an other post). I cannot see this message. However, two different users answered to this particular post, even quoting it. How is this possible?

The post in question was sent in the E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins > [GUI Plugin] Action Chains thread on 07-07-2021 between 07:03 PM and 07:30 PM. It was quoted by capnik in the post #604 of this thread.

Do someone knows what happened so I can avoid repeating my mistake?

Thank you!
Hortensia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 04:46 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
The post quoted by capink here was deleted (I don't know by whom) with the reason "Redundant".
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2021, 05:02 AM   #3
Hortensia
Enthusiast
Hortensia began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Then I know why: another user answered to my first post while I was answering to capink's first answer. By the time I was done writing, it turns out my answer was redundant (partially, there where several more points) with the one from the second user.

I did notice and apologized for it to the second user when I answered to him.

Thank you for the clarification!
Hortensia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 11:13 AM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Also bear in mind that capink is a moderator of the calibre forum and sees posts that are being held in moderation and can reply to them.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote