Notices

Old 10-22-2021, 03:02 AM   #6571
Ser4nb2LUY6e
Connoisseur
Ser4nb2LUY6e began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser4nb2LUY6e View Post
Would it be possible to add a custom column that records how long the last download/update of a book took?
Maybe also 3 columns that count successful (there was a change), unsuccessful (no change) and failed (error other than "no change) updates?
Ser4nb2LUY6e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 11:32 AM   #6572
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Would it be possible to add a custom column that records how long the last download/update of a book took?
It's a bit complicated to break out story by story with all the foreground/background processing and caching that goes on.

If counted from the initial start with foreground metadata fetching, the time spent on other downloads' metadata fetch would also be counted. If counted from the start of background processing, metadata cached from FG fetching would discount that time.

And should end time be counted before the output file is written (so it can be included in logpage/titlepage) or after the output file is written? Which can be several to many seconds for large stories.

Existing dateCreated metadata is a datetime set on adapter create in the BG task for plugin.

I think I could add a dateDownloadFinished metadata entry set at the end of download (but before output write) pretty easily. Is there a way for Calibre to look up the output file's modified timestamp? That would give you time after output write.

I'm not really interested in trying to profile anymore accurately than that at a user level.

Quote:
Maybe also 3 columns that count successful (there was a change), unsuccessful (no change) and failed (error other than "no change) updates?
I believe the existing 'error' column, with 'Save All Errors' checked, already covers that. Split it out as you like with custom columns.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2021, 05:57 PM   #6573
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
FlareSolverr updated, but there's a lot of changes so it won't work with FFF. So use an older version (1.2.9) if you were planning to.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-22-2021 at 06:03 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:01 PM   #6574
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Flaresolverr v2.0.0 is a complete rewrite, which says that it removes the download option that FFF uses.

I make no promises the new version will work.

EDIT: FusionFF specifically mentions the new Flaresolverr doesn't work with FFF. Seems to me an important detail when passing it on to a primarily user oriented forum...

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-22-2021 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:06 PM   #6575
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
That's what I was afraid of. I edited my post to make it a bit more clear that the new version won't work and to use 1.2.9.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2021, 11:24 PM   #6576
Ser4nb2LUY6e
Connoisseur
Ser4nb2LUY6e began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
It's a bit complicated to break out story by story with all the foreground/background processing and caching that goes on.

If counted from the initial start with foreground metadata fetching, the time spent on other downloads' metadata fetch would also be counted. If counted from the start of background processing, metadata cached from FG fetching would discount that time.

And should end time be counted before the output file is written (so it can be included in logpage/titlepage) or after the output file is written? Which can be several to many seconds for large stories.

Existing dateCreated metadata is a datetime set on adapter create in the BG task for plugin.

I think I could add a dateDownloadFinished metadata entry set at the end of download (but before output write) pretty easily. Is there a way for Calibre to look up the output file's modified timestamp? That would give you time after output write.

I'm not really interested in trying to profile anymore accurately than that at a user level.
I'm using the "Background Metadata" option if that makes a difference. (In my experience, for some reason, the total time for the update I daily run on 50 or so stories is always shorter with "background metadata" instead of metadata in the foreground and then download in the background).

With "Background Metadata", there should be a specific time window start to finish for each story?

Quote:
I believe the existing 'error' column, with 'Save All Errors' checked, already covers that. Split it out as you like with custom columns.
I already have that column, but I'm not sure how that would give me what I want: three integer columns, one of which (depending on outcome) gets incremented by one every time FFF updates that story?
Ser4nb2LUY6e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 10:46 AM   #6577
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Test Version Posted

2021-10-24
- adapter_wwwutopiastoriescom: Add siterating_votes,siterating,siterank_of,siterank,v iews #750
Old 10-25-2021, 12:32 PM   #6578
MrKonan
MrKonan began at the beginning.

Device: iPad/Kindle App
Looks like SOL updated something that broke FFF. Getting 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable error when trying to update book(s) in library.
Spoiler:

FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:08,815: fetcher.py(234):
========== MISS (GET) BasicCache
https://storiesonline.net/s/24816:i
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:08,815: fetcher.py(462):
---------- REQ (GET) RequestsFetcher
https://storiesonline.net/s/24816:i
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:09,019: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:09,019: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(1.00-3.00):1.53
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:10,549: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:10,549: adapter_storiesonlinenet.py(108): Will now login to URL (https://storiesonline.net/sol-secure/login.php) as (xxxxx@xxxxx.com)
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:10,549: fetcher.py(234):
https://storiesonline.net/sol-secure/login.php
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:10,549: fetcher.py(462):
https://storiesonline.net/sol-secure/login.php
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:14,787: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:14,787: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(1.00-3.00):2.67
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 12:15:17,455: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: ERROR: 2021-10-25 12:15:17,460: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.dialogs(721): Exception: {'title': 'Variation on a Theme, Book 2', 'author_sort': 'Grey Wolf', 'author': ['Grey Wolf'], 'comments': '', 'good': False, 'status': 'Error', 'showerror': True, 'calibre_id': 26134, 'begin': None, 'end': None, 'comment': "'NoneType' object is not subscriptable", 'url': 'https://storiesonline.net/s/24816', 'site': 'storiesonline.net', 'series': '', 'added': False, 'pubdate': None, 'publisher': 'storiesonline.net', 'listorder': 0, 'collision': 'Update EPUB if New Chapters'}:'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.dialogs", line 708, in do_loop
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin" , line 1330, in prep_download_loop
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin" , line 1202, in get_story_metadata_only
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\Fa nFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\base_adapter.py", line 308, in getStoryMetadataOnly
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\Fa nFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\adapter_storieson linenet.py", line 171, in doExtractChapterUrlsAndMetadata
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\Fa nFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\adapter_storieson linenet.py", line 128, in performLogin
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Last edited by theducks; 10-25-2021 at 02:53 PM. Reason: spoilered
MrKonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 01:50 PM   #6579
mrEd
mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: none
I've not found what's causing the SOL issue, but I have found a small thing to tidy up in the login code.

Line 96, "WLPC log in System" should be changed to "WLPC Login".

The first phrase appears on both the login page and the page after logging in, the second only appears on the login page. Doesn't appear to cause any issues, but it might on some edge cases.
mrEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 02:10 PM   #6580
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Test Version Posted

2021-10-25
- adapter_storiesonlinenet: Fix for site updates, login and dates.
Old 10-25-2021, 02:17 PM   #6581
Durabys
Durabys began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite w/Calibre Companion+ReadEra
Exclamation Problem with alternatehistory.com/forum/

Okay. This is really weird. Fanficfare works on any of the other subforums but the Alien Space Bats and Other Magic subforum. Where it asks me for a login and password, twice, quickly after each other and then gives me error that it couldn't download the thread/story.

Code:
Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/napoleon-ii-the-eaglet-si.518482/) with username: (Durabys)
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/napoleon-ii-the-eaglet-si.518482/
Please help. This problem goes on since I tried Fanficfare/Calibre on that subforum back in 2017.
Durabys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 02:33 PM   #6582
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durabys View Post
Okay. This is really weird. Fanficfare works on any of the other subforums but the Alien Space Bats and Other Magic subforum. Where it asks me for a login and password, twice, quickly after each other and then gives me error that it couldn't download the thread/story.

https://www.alternatehistory.com/for...let-si.518482/

Please help. This problem goes on since I tried Fanficfare/Calibre on that subforum back in 2017.
I was just able to download that story with username and password set in personal.ini under [www.alternatehistory.com]...

EDIT: Please post a debug log if you are still having problems.
Old 10-25-2021, 02:51 PM   #6583
Durabys
Durabys began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite w/Calibre Companion+ReadEra
Quote:
I was just able to download that story with username and password set in personal.ini under [www.alternatehistory.com]...

EDIT: Please post a debug log if you are still having problems.
No success.
Debug mode .txt file:

Code:
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 741, in initialize_plugins
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 65, in load_plugin
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
  File "importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 192, in exec_module
  File "calibre_plugins.dummy1.__init__", line 9, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urlparse'
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 741, in initialize_plugins
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 65, in load_plugin
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 314, in load
calibre.customize.InvalidPlugin: The plugin at C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\Recoll Full Text Search.zip cannot be used on windows
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:17,687: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(221): Plugin FanFicFare macmenuhack file_path:C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
calibre Debug log
calibre 5.29 [64bit]  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Failed to initialize plugin: 'C:\\Users\\Tomik\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\\plugins\\Kindle hi-res covers.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: 'C:\\Users\\Tomik\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\\plugins\\Recoll Full Text Search.zip'
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 44, 0) && DeDRM (7, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 44, 0) && Clean Comments (0, 1, 0) && Clean Metadata (0, 0, 6) && Clipboard Search (1, 3, 1) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 40) && FanFicFare (4, 6, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 10) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 44, 0) && KFX Input (1, 44, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 56, 0) && KFX Output (1, 56, 0) && Prettify Cover (1, 5, 0) && Quality Check (1, 11, 4) && Reading List (1, 7, 6) && SmartEject (2, 3, 0) && Unplugged (1, 0, 0)
calibre 5.29 [64bit]  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 44, 0) && DeDRM (7, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 44, 0) && Clean Comments (0, 1, 0) && Clean Metadata (0, 0, 6) && Clipboard Search (1, 3, 1) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 40) && FanFicFare (4, 6, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 10) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 44, 0) && KFX Input (1, 44, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 56, 0) && KFX Output (1, 56, 0) && Prettify Cover (1, 5, 0) && Quality Check (1, 11, 4) && Reading List (1, 7, 6) && SmartEject (2, 3, 0) && Unplugged (1, 0, 0)
Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 120.0 x 120.0
physicalDpi: 108.91792294807368 x 108.85714285714285
Using calibre Qt style: True
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[0.41] splash screen shown
[0.41] Initializing db...
[0.47] db initialized
[0.47] Constructing main UI...
DEBUG:    0.0 Clean Comments::config.py - loading translations
DEBUG:    0.0 CleanComment::action.py - loading translations
CALM: initialization_complete............
Job Spy has begun initialization...
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time?  True
Last time daemon started:  never
Last time daemon failed:  never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date:  0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date:  0
Job Spy has finished initialization...
[2.02] main UI initialized...
[2.02] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,959: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.dialogs(504): self.extraoptions['anthology_url']:NOT FOUND
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,961: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1116): FanFicFare v4.6.0
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,982: configurable.py(1023): use_browser_cache:
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,983: configurable.py(1037): use_basic_cache:true
FFF: INFO: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,983: base_xenforoforum_adapter.py(451): url: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,984: fetcher.py(234): 
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:49,984: fetcher.py(462): 
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:50,849: fetcher.py(469): response code:403
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:50,849: fetcher.py(234): 
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/login
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:50,849: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:50,979: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:50,979: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(0.50-1.50):1.14
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:52,129: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:52,129: base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py(75): Will now login to URL (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/login/login) as (Durabys)
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:52,129: fetcher.py(234): 
========== MISS (POST) BasicCache
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/login/login
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:52,129: fetcher.py(462): 
---------- REQ (POST) RequestsFetcher
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:52,479: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:52,480: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(0.50-1.50):0.61
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:48:53,096: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: INFO: 2021-10-25 20:48:53,096: base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py(82): Failed to login to URL https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/ as Durabys
FFF: WARNING: 2021-10-25 20:48:53,096: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1204): Login Failed, Need Username/Password.
FFF: INFO: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,513: base_xenforoforum_adapter.py(451): url: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,514: fetcher.py(234): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,514: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,867: fetcher.py(469): response code:403
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,867: fetcher.py(234): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,867: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,992: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:01,993: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(0.50-1.50):1.00
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:02,992: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:02,992: base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py(75): Will now login to URL (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/login/login) as (Durabys)
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:02,992: fetcher.py(234): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:02,992: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:03,343: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:03,343: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(0.50-1.50):0.99
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:04,343: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: INFO: 2021-10-25 20:49:04,343: base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py(82): Failed to login to URL https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/ as Durabys
FFF: WARNING: 2021-10-25 20:49:04,343: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1204): Login Failed, Need Username/Password.
FFF: INFO: 2021-10-25 20:49:09,598: base_xenforoforum_adapter.py(451): url: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:09,598: fetcher.py(234): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:09,598: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:09,946: fetcher.py(469): response code:403
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:09,946: fetcher.py(234): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:09,946: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:10,075: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:10,075: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(0.50-1.50):0.65
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:10,727: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:10,727: base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py(75): Will now login to URL (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/login/login) as (Durabys)
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:10,727: fetcher.py(234): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:10,727: fetcher.py(462): 
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:11,077: fetcher.py(469): response code:200
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:11,077: fetcher.py(156): random sleep(0.50-1.50):0.79
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-10-25 20:49:11,878: requestable.py(50): Encoding:utf8
FFF: INFO: 2021-10-25 20:49:11,878: base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py(82): Failed to login to URL https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/ as Durabys
FFF: ERROR: 2021-10-25 20:49:11,878: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.dialogs(721): Exception: {'title': 'Unknown', 'author_sort': ['Unknown'], 'author': ['Unknown'], 'comments': '', 'good': False, 'status': 'Error', 'showerror': True, 'calibre_id': None, 'begin': None, 'end': None, 'comment': 'Failed to Login for URL: (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/) with username: (Durabys)', 'url': 'https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/', 'site': 'www.alternatehistory.com', 'series': '', 'added': False, 'pubdate': None, 'publisher': None, 'uniqueurl': 'https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/[None-None]', 'listorder': 0, 'collision': 'Update EPUB if New Chapters'}:Failed to Login for URL: (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/) with username: (Durabys)
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\fetcher.py", line 470, in request
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\requests\models.py", line 943, in raise_for_status
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\base_xenforoforum_adapter.py", line 454, in extractChapterUrlsAndMetadata
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\requestable.py", line 106, in get_request_redirected
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\fetcher.py", line 391, in get_request_redirected
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\fetcher.py", line 240, in fetcher_do_request
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\fetcher.py", line 136, in fetcher_do_request
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\fetcher.py", line 364, in do_request
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\fetcher.py", line 491, in request
fanficfare.exceptions.HTTPErrorFFF: HTTP Error in FFF '403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/'(403)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.dialogs", line 708, in do_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin", line 1330, in prep_download_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin", line 1220, in get_story_metadata_only
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\base_adapter.py", line 308, in getStoryMetadataOnly
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\base_adapter.py", line 412, in doExtractChapterUrlsAndMetadata
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\base_xenforoforum_adapter.py", line 465, in extractChapterUrlsAndMetadata
  File "C:\Users\Tomik\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\adapters\base_xenforo2forum_adapter.py", line 84, in performLogin
fanficfare.exceptions.FailedToLogin: Failed to Login for URL: (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/victor-emmanuel-iii-a-second-chance-for-italy.516983/) with username: (Durabys)
[23.92] splash screen hidden
[23.92] Started up in 23.92 seconds with 1434 books
Durabys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 05:12 PM   #6584
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

I'm able to download https://www.alternatehistory.com/for...-italy.516983/ also.

I would suspect wrong user/pass, or perhaps you have two factor auth/Two-step verification turned on (which FFF can't do)?

FYI, as a new user, mobileread may require your posts to be moderated before they appear. You don't need to post repeatedly.

It's sub-optimal, but otherwise ad bots take over.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:59 AM   #6585
dwraith0877
dwraith0877 is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Exclamation SOL issues...

for some reason, FFF is requiring that I enter my login and password for every story I am trying to download, even though said info is in my personal.ini...
I am currently using the latest test version...

and here is the results:

Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/25062) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/25062
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/76726) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/76726
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/24864) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/24864
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/22999) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/22999
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/24816) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/24816
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/26010) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/26010
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/25687) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/25687
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/25289) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/25289
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/25656) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/25656
Error
Unknown
Unknown
Failed to Login for URL: (https://storiesonline.net/s/25707) with username: (dwraith0877@yahoo.ca)
https://storiesonline.net/s/25707

Last edited by dwraith0877; 10-26-2021 at 12:03 PM. Reason: updated info
dwraith0877 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction