Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-05-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thumbs up A couple of kindles: Keyboard and Paperwhite

Hey guys, I am bundling and selling to great devices I have for the sole reason that I 'll be upgrading to the new iteration(s).

So, here it goes:

KPW last gen, spotless, optional black case, used for a few months, in warranty.

Kindle Keyboard 3g, new and unused (but I 've opened the box), in warranty.

They are both lovely devices and complement each other what with the keyboard input, hard buttons, 3g and voiceover that the kk has over the kpw.

I 've not yet decided what price to quote, but I am accepting offers. They should be up at ebay soon. I am not up for a trade. Oh, and I am a resident of Europe so it's really easy to ship anywhere there....
Fourl29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Do you have photo's and what is the price of the Kindle Paperwhite?

18 dec. edit: No longer interested; have bought a Kindle Paperwhite somewhere else.

Last edited by desertblues; 12-18-2013 at 09:17 AM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
IS the Keyboard New or Refurbished? What are you asking?

No longer interested either! But then Never got answer....

Last edited by Barbara1955; 12-19-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:29 AM   #4
sean.fosterbrown
Enthusiast
sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.sean.fosterbrown is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Touch
[deleted]

Last edited by sean.fosterbrown; 06-01-2021 at 04:05 PM.
sean.fosterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:27 AM   #5
mzotea
mzotea began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Have you decided on price?
mzotea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert